Post doctoral research stations in the University:
In accordance with the work arrangement of the guidelines for the funding of China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (2021) (Annex), we hereby notify the following matters concerning the application for the fourteenth batch of special funding (in station) of China Postdoctoral Science Foundation:
1. Postdoctoral researchers in Qianjin station before December 1, 2020 can apply (except for postdoctoral researchers who have received special funding and postdoctoral researchers jointly trained by universities and enterprises).
2. The application project should have outstanding academic value or innovation. It can be the continuation and deepening of the general funded projects of China Postdoctoral Science Foundation, but there must be innovative points or innovative achievements.
3. Those who are selected into the postdoctoral innovative talents support program or special funding (in front of the station) are not allowed to apply.
4. Those who have been selected into various postdoctoral overseas exchange programs (except academic exchange programs) implemented by the National Postdoctoral Management Committee and continue to carry out postdoctoral research in China after completing the assignment work or ending the overseas research work in advance can apply after the school issues a certificate.
5. Secret related items are not allowed to be declared.
6. Each station can only be subsidized once.
180000 yuan for natural science and 150000 yuan for social science
(1) Online declaration
Applicants should log in to the website of China Postdoctoral Science Foundation 'management information system of China Postdoctoral Science Foundation' from February 1 to March 30, 2021( http://jj.chinapostdoctor.org.cn/auth/login.html?usertype=bsh ), fill in relevant information as required, and submit it online before March 30. No paper materials are required for all materials.
(2) Filling requirements
1. In the '1. Personal information' of the '2. Scientific research and awards' in the 'application form', it is required to fill in papers, monographs, patents or awards representing the applicant's highest academic level and scientific research achievements, which can be selected from the above types of materials, but the total number is not more than 3.
2. Scientific research achievement materials refer to the relevant certification materials of '2. Scientific research and awards' in 'I. personal information' in the application form. Among them, papers provide full text, monographs provide catalog and abstract, patents or Awards provide certificate scanning copy.
3. If the applicant needs to modify the submitted declaration data, he / she can contact the post doctoral office by telephone after March 3.
(3) Submission of electronic materials
1. The system generates the PDF electronic document of the application online, together with the scanned copies of scientific research achievements materials, which will be packaged and sent to the colleges where the mobile stations are located before March 30, and copied to the post doctoral work office mailbox email@example.com (file name: Name + unit of mobile station + application for first level discipline).
(4) On campus recommendation
According to the recommended proportion specified in the guidelines of China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (2021), the university organizes the units where the mobile stations are located to make selective recommendation, and the specific recommendation procedures and quota will be notified later.
1. China Postdoctoral Science Foundation will review the application by means of expert meeting. According to the experience sharing of the postdoctoral students, if the co tutors and peer experts can guide the writing of the application, the success rate of application will be effectively improved.
2. China Postdoctoral Science Foundation will evaluate the application materials in groups according to the first-class disciplines filled in by the applicant. When the applicant fills in the submission disciplines on the cover of the application, the first-class disciplines must be consistent with the disciplines of the application project.
3. The applicant shall not fill in the personal information in the project information of the application form, including the name of the applicant, the name of the station setting unit, the name of the co tutor, etc., otherwise, it will be deemed as deliberately divulging the personal information to the evaluation experts, and the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation will cancel the applicant's funding qualification according to the results determined by the evaluation experts.
4. China Postdoctoral Science Foundation will publicize the funding results online in early June 2021. During the publicity period, applicants can log in the 'China Postdoctoral Science Foundation Management Information System' to check the expert evaluation results.
5. Please refer to the appendix for details of the fund evaluation work arrangement, evaluation index and fund use management.
Contact person: Li Xuetao, Shenchuan teacher, Xiaoda
Office location: room 625, area a, Dingxin building, Central Campus
Office telephone: 0431-85151333
mail box: firstname.lastname@example.org